Call Now +1-805-779-3920
Paramount Plus is an American OTT platform that serves video on-demand to its subscribing customers streaming directly on their devices.
Paramount Plus delivers news, movies, dramas, cartoons and comedies among its world of entertainment to its users and customers.
To run its original and other content on your device, you need to install the app on Android, fire stick, Roku, iPhone, and other compatible platforms to make it functional with the paramountplus.com/roku activate link.
Which devices can stream with the Paramount Plus Activate facility?
Paramount Plus is available for activation and streaming via the Paramount Plus mobile apps for Android devices or Apple iOS devices as well as on ParamountPlus.com.
Apart from that, Paramount Plus has identical broad activation and distribution functionalities for all the devices mentioned below. Paramount Plus has support on:
- Android phone and tablet
- Portal TV
- Samsung TV
- Android TV
- Xfinity Flex
- Apple TV
- iPhone and iPad
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4
- Vizio TV
- LG TV
With these devices and utilities Paramount Plus Activate features, you will only have to activate your Paramount Plus account only once. After you have activated your account via paramountplus.com/roku activate, you can sign in to Paramount Plus via the Paramount Plus app or at paramountplus.com on your connected Roku devices.
In case you have an existing Paramount Plus subscription, you can stream the content on any supported, connected Roku device. This can be done despite the fact that your device is a different one from the one you signed up on earlier. Simply choose your Roku device and start watching after going through the Paramount Plus Activate steps.
For first time activation of your device, with parental controls set, we go on to describe how it can be done with proper steps here.
Supported models and their versions
Below we mention versions and models of Roku currently supported by Paramount Plus.
- Roku HD
- Roku Stick for Streaming (3600X, 3500x, or later)
- 4k Roku TV
- Roku TV
- Roku LT
- Roku Express and Express
- Roku Premiere and Premiere
- Roku 2, 3 and 4
- Roku Ultra and Ultra LT
- Roku Ultra
Utilize the Paramount Plus Activate facility to install and stream your movies on any of these devices.
You can simply add the Paramount Plus channel and begin streaming. You only have to learn more and follow the steps below.
In comparison to other streaming utilities and devices, Roku has been doing exceedingly well for its users subscribing to the Paramount Plus service. So, in order to add your favourite channels, you require to click on the paramountplus.com/roku activate link on the device and create an account. To add it to your Roku account, you have to go through the following steps:
- At the outset, click open the Roku channel store and search for the Paramount network app.
- Next, select the tab labelled ‘Add channel’ to download the channel to your account
Next, you need to learn the Paramount Plus Activate process for this platform.
Install Paramount Plus on your Roku device
Use the steps mentioned below to install Paramount Plus on any compatible Roku device that you want.
- On the home screen click on Search.
- Enter the word “paramount” inside the search box area.
- Click on Paramount Plus.
- Choose Add channel as the next step for paramountplus.com/roku activate procedure.
- Click OK.
- Search and choose the Paramount Plus app from your Home screen.
- Click to launch the app.
- These steps will successfully install Paramount Plus on your Roku device. Now we can use the Paramount Plus Activate process to start streaming.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku?
It is worth a note that Paramount Plus comes as a standalone Roku channel, simplifying the installation process. Here are the steps that need to be followed:
- First, you need to go ahead and sign up for Paramount Plus.
- Next, switch to your Roku media streaming device.
- Utilizing the Roku’s remote, you need to navigate to the Home Screen of your device.
- Choose ‘Streaming Channels‘ from the left-hand side.
- Once you have selected the ‘Search Channels,’ you can use the services of the virtual keyboard on the screen to key in ‘Paramount Plus.’
- Select Paramount Plus from among the search results to click and launch the channel overview.
- Next, come to the top and use the ‘Add Channel‘ button to install Paramount Plus.
- Once you are through, you can go ahead and open the newly installed Roku channel.
- Now, use your Paramount Plus identification credentials to sign in and go through the Paramount Plus Activate process to access the channel.
In case you are using the Roku mobile app, there is an even quicker way to add Paramount Plus to your Roku device and click on paramountplus.com/roku activate link to start streaming.
- First, go to the ‘Channel Store’
- Click on the tab called ‘Channels’
- Come to the ‘TV & Movies’ category,
- From there, add Paramount Plus by clicking on ‘Add Channel’.
What are the various steps to activate the platform?
When you need to activate the Paramount Network on your Roku device, these are the best steps:
- Once the Paramount Plus channel gets downloaded on your account, you need to power on your Computer
- Next, use your mouse and click to open the Google Chrome Browser as a next step for Paramount Plus Activate process.
- Next, type in the paramountnetwork.com/activate inside the URL bar
- Further, tap the enter key, and you will be taken to the website when you will have to enter the activation code
- Next, click the continue option
- This activates the channel and you are start using the services.
You also need to create a separate identity for the Paramount Network app to access the content that you need.