Garmin is one of the most trusted and prominent names in offering specialised GPS technological devices used in aviation, sports activities, automotive or outdoor devices as well. It is earlier known as the ProNav and based in America. To offer the easy, management of devices and settings users get free desktop application known as Garmin express. This can be used by users by plugging the USB cables and can be sued for easy management of GPS settings and downloading maps. But sometimes users are unable to access the features as Garmin Express Won’t Launch even after attempting so many times.
Most of the user’s complaint that they face compatibility issues with the windows and Garmin express. There are various issues by which users experience is affected and the Garmin Express Won’t Launch. As we understand that these issues can create nuisance in your life but don’t get tensed these issues are very common and can be resolved easily by eliminating the compatibility issues. For that users can try listed methods and steps or update the window version to the latest. In case the issues are not resolved within the desired time then you can get help from the technical experts as well.
How To Make Sure That Users Are Facing Garmin Express Won’t Launch Issues!
There are various reason why users face Garmin Express Won’t Launch issues. Most common issues can be associated with compatibility issues. Sometimes, it is essential to make sure that users face the Garmin Express Won’t Launch issues as sometimes the application didn’t show any error or do nothing when the error is arised:
- When users get the pop message stating that Garmin express has stopped working on the desktop display.
- Users get popup stating that an unexpected error occurred and Garmin express must close appeared on the desktop display.
- When the Garmin express stopped or quit unexpectedly continuously.
- Garmin window does not appear the desktop and no errors message displayed on the desktop screen.
- When users get popup again express is failed to start.
These are common factors by which you can make sure that your experience is affected by Garmin Express Won’t Launch issues. This will help you in selecting a reliable troubleshooting solution.
How To Resolve Garmin Express Won’t Launch Issues?
Some useful and common fixes that can surely resolve the Garmin Express Won’t Launch issues:
Fix 1 – Installing Or Reinstalling The Garmin Express – Before starting any other fix it is essential for users to make sure that they have the latest or updated version of Garmin Express. From time to time Garmin offers an updated version for user to eliminate the unwanted bugs and improves the compatibility with desktops. It is suggested by experts that if you are choosing reinstalling option rather than updating then make sure that the Garmin express setup is installed in the hard disk of your desktop. Apart from that also make sure that the preinstalled data files are removed properly as there can be some leftover which can cause the issues while reinstalling or updating the Garmin expirees.
Fix 2 – Deleting The Configuration Files Of Garmin Express – If your application of Garmin Express Won’t Launch then the issues must be associated with the configuration files or may be corrupt. Configuration settings contain most of the setting of the Garmin express. If you don’t know how to delete the configuration files then follow some of the reliable below listed steps:
- First of all start, the deleting process by entering the window+ R button to open the search bar and enter “%localappdata%” in the dialogue box.
- Now, wait until the directory is open and perform a right-click on the folder, or subsidiary folder and choose the delete option.
- After that you get a UAC, choose yes and move further, then restart your devices after deleting all the configuration files and resolve Garmin Express Won’t Launch issues.
Fix 3 – Install Latest Windows Updates – If above-listed methods didn’t work for you then you need to update the Windows operating system as well. Windows continuously release updates to fix the issues, so, if your windows operating system is outdated just update your window by following the below-listed steps:
- Start by pressing the Windows + R and it opens the start menu bar, in that search bar search for the windows update.
- Now head to the update setting and choose the option check for updates. Now you don’t have to do anything as your windows can automatically search for the updates.
- When the update process is completed restart your desktop and fix Garmin Express Won’t Launch issues.
Fix 4 – Install Garmin Express In The Compatibility Mode – Garmin Express Won’t Launch even after updating the operating system? Don’t get tensed as sometimes you need to install the Garmin express in compatibility mode to resolve the compatibility issues. When the windows are updated to a new version it fails to install the software because of updated changes. Follow below-listed steps to install the Garmin express in compatibility mode:
- First of download and install the executable to an accessible location of the desktop, after that click right on the package and choose properties option.
- In the properties section, select the compatibility tab. after that select run this program in compatibility mode for option and choose your Windows version from the drop box menu.
- After that click right on the executable file and choose Run as administrator option and install the application.
- At last, restart your desktop and check whether the Garmin Express Won’t Launch issues is resolved or not.
If you face any kind of issues while performing any of the issues or method or need assistance from the experts. Reach out to our helpdesk and we make sure ensure that you get connected with the certified experts who help you in resolving Garmin Express Won’t Launch issues instantly.