NO ONE STANDS BEHIND YOU LIKE GEEK SQUAD
WE'LL DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT AND GET IT UP AND RUNNING
WE'LL SET UP YOUR TECH AND SHOW YOU HOW TO USE IT
EXTEND YOUR WARRANTY AND PROTECT YOUR PURCHASE
GET QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND PROBLEMS SOLVED 24/7/365
WE'LL FIX YOUR CELL PHONE AND COMPUTER, NO MATTER WHERE YOU BOUGHT THEM
Netgear Nighthawk –
The Nighthawk router range by Netgear comes with high-end technology. Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 was especially designed go prove high-speed internet. It protects all your devices from online security threats. The firmware on the Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 router ensures every sort of security and upgradation.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup –
If you have just bought a Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 router, you must be looking for ways to fix the ‘Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup’ issue. We have laid down methods, that will help you setup the router.
Fix The Antennas –
The Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 router model comes with three antennas. Start off by removing the packaging of the router. Then straighten these antennas. Do not try detaching them from the router since they are conjoined.
Keep the middle antenna vertical and tilt the other two at the ends at 45-degree angles.
Prepare Your Modem –
Unplug the modem from the power source. If your modem uses batteries for backup power, remove those too.
And if the modem was previously connected to some other router, disconnect the cable between the two devices.
Make sure that the modem is not connected to the power source or any other device. It only has to be cabled with the wall jack that enables the internet signal.
Set Up The Modem –
Connect the modem to the power source. Make sure that the cable is not impaired and that the power supply is sufficient for the modem to operate.
If you have removed the batteries, place them back in.
Your Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 router comes with an ethernet cable. Connect the cable from the modem to the router. There is a yellow WAN port on the router.
Connect The Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Router To The Power Source –
Connect the power adaptor into a power outlet. The power light on the front panel of the router will turn amber and within few seconds it will turn white in color.
If the LED is not lit, push the power button one more time. This power button is placed on the rear side of the router.
Connecting Devices To The Router –
You can use ethernet cable to connect the router to the devices. These devices can also be connected to each other via Wi-fi.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup can be carried out by connecting the ethernet cable to the router through the internet port.
Launching Web Browser –
The first time that you connect a computer to the Netgear Nighthawk router, the Genie page will be displayed on the web browser.
If the Genie page does not show on the screen, you can try these steps –
- Close the browser and open a fresh one.
- Make sure that the computer is connected to one of the four ports on the router. Also ensure that the computer is connected to the router’s network.
- Ensure that the router has enough power supply and that the LED is lit on the router.
- If your computer is programmed for static IP address, alter it to acquire another IP address from the Netgear Nighthawk router.
- If the Genie page still does not show, log into the router. This will direct the computer to detect the internet connection.
Wi-fi Network SSID And Password –
The Wi-fi has preset network name and password. These are unique to your device. If you are looking for solutions to the ‘Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup’ problem, you ought to keep the SSID and password handy.
The Netgear Genie will help you reset the password.
Connect To The Wi-fi Network –
There are two methods for connecting to the wi-fi network. The Wi-fi Protected Setup also called the WPS method and the Wi-fi method, which requires you to feed in the username and the password to the network.
- You will see a WPS button on the router, press the button for three to five seconds. This will prompt the LED to light up.
- Under two seconds, press the WPS button on your computer or the wi-fi device that you are using the router with.
- Once the connection is established, the LED on the router will light bright white.
- You can use this exact process to connect other computers or wi-fi devices to the Netgear Nighthawk router.
In addition to this, you can also customize the settings, such as the internet speed, port forwarding, customizing your preferences on video streaming from various applications. Go to the admin panel and select the ‘Optimizing Internet Speed’ option. This will enhance the speed of the internet as per you needs.
If you still need help with Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Setup, you can reach out to our team of experts at any hour of the day.