AT & T is the second-largest mobile service provided all over the United States. It offers fixed telephones services in the US, and you can use its products reliably and efficiently. The telecommunication company employs both, mobile and fixed networks. You can apply for the protection plan and file a claim corresponding to your plan. You can file a claim online at phoneclaim/att. The company will handle your request and provide a product replacement if it approves. You have to submit all the documents in case you are claiming for the replacement of the mobile phone. Mainly, users claim a mobile device in case of any loss or theft.
Before Filing a Claim at mobilephone/att
You have to follow up with some of the conditions before filing a claim. You can easily file a claim online if you satisfy these conditions. The main condition is that the mobile device must belong to AT & T Company. You can also check these requirements online on the official website. You can call the AT & T executive to refer to these requirements. The executive is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The conditions are as follows:
- There must be a protection plan for your mobile.
- Its status must show as ‘Insured’ online in the database of AT&T.
- In case of loss or theft, you have to claim in the minimum possible time to file the claim.
AT & T generally takes only two days for the replacement of the device for which you file a claim online at mobile phone/att. Other devices requiring a high level of repairs can take more replacement time than normal.
Filing a Claim For Your Mobile Device
If you are facing any issue with your device then you can simply replace it by filing an online claim for the same. You can also claim a mobile device in case you lost your phone or there is some theft attack. Apply for the repair claim in case of any damage or fault to your mobile phone. The Company will charge a minimum amount of deductible fee and will replace your product or repair it to give it a new look. You can start claiming online by following the steps below:
- Open the web browser on your computer. Make sure you are connected with an active network connection.
- Now, visit the official web page at ‘phoneclaim/att’.
- The claim page will open up.
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ button to file a claim for your mobile phone.
- A new page will open up in the new tab.
- Fill up all the essential details, as asked.
- Now, attach the required documents, if necessary.
- Type the model number of your mobile phone along with its Name.
- Now, type the shipping address where you want to deliver the replaced product.
- Continue with the payment of your deductible.
- Go with the flow of instruction and finish up the process successfully.
- Sit and Relax. You will get your new phone within a few days.
How Can I Track My Claim
AT & T also gives you the authority to track your claim so you get the exact knowledge of your claim. You can track it online on the official website. If you face any issue in online tracking your claim, then call the executive on their toll-free number and ask for the entire details. The executive is ready to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Follow the steps below to track your claim:
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Visit online on the official website phoneclaim/att.
- Scroll down a little and locate an option for ‘Claim Status’.
- Click on the ‘Start Tracking’ option.
- A new page will open up asking for your phone number.
- Provide a valid phone number that you entered in the registration process.
- Go with the instruction flow and the screen will show you the tracking details of your claim.
When to File a Claim for Approval?
AT & T will approve your claim only if you file it within 60 days of loss or theft. If your claim exceeds the time limit then the Company will not approve it. In case of any damaged product also, then the maximum time limit for the claim process is sixty days only.
If you do not feel comfortable claiming the service online at phoneclaim/att, then you can call the executive anytime on its official number and ask it to file a claim on your behalf. The executive will take all the necessary information from you and keep it secure to file a claim. You can then ask for the tracking details also. But the claiming process must be within 60 days of the loss or damage to the product.
Related: Geek squad protection
Benefits of AT&T Claim Services
AT&T provides you with an efficient way to handle your device with care and help you in case of any loss or damage to the product. The Company understands your concern and provides you with the same day replacement of your mobile phone upon approval of your claim online at phoneclaim/att.
You do not have to wait for even a day to get your replaced product. You just have to follow the online process to file a claim and pay a deductible fee to ensure the replacement. The deductible fee varies from device to device and the tier of your mobile. The maximum time that the Company can take for your replacement is only two days.
You can also choose for screen replacement in case your device screen is cracked. You can claim its repair online or offline on the official phone number. You can schedule an in-store appointment for your mobile repair service, or allow the expert to come to your place for your service under the approved claim at mobilephone/att.
It offers only a small amount of deductible to follow up with the replacement for your device by filing a claim at phoneclaim/att.