Call Now +1-805-516-2090
We all know that YouTube is an outstanding platform that provides a wide variety of videos belonging to different areas. Various smart TVs are available in the market on which you can activate the YouTube app and watch all the media on the big screen TV. One such device, which is most popular amongst all the devices, is Roku. You can activate the YouTube app on the Roku TV by visiting the link, tv.youtube.com/activate Roku. You will have to first sign in with an active account, and activate your account to enjoy the services.
You will get every type of video from entertainment to education, religious, comedy, movies, shows, action, and many more. And, if we can access a device where we can view these videos on a big screen, it makes it more enjoyable.
Roku is a media player which helps its users to stream a wide range of media with the help of an Internet connection. You require making an account on your Roku device to access a variety of movies, videos, shows, music, etc.
Steps for Activation of YouTube on Roku Device
The procedure to activate YouTube on the Roku device is quite easy. It will require few minutes only to complete the process. After the successful completion, you can watch the entire YouTube media on your Roku TV, and enjoy it. Follow the steps below for activation using the link tv.youtube.com/activate Roku:
- Arrange a high-speed internet connection and connect your TV and Roku device with the internet.
- Sign-In to the account on your Roku TV. Before signing, make sure to connect your Roku device with the TV.
- Now, take the remote of your device, and press the ‘Home; button.
- Now, amongst all the options present on the home screen, choose ‘Channel Store’. Click on the ‘OK’ button and proceed further.
- Now, select the option ‘Top Free’.
- Select the ‘YouTube’ option. Hit the ‘OK button.
- Now, the system will display a screen where you can see options to add a channel. Click on the ‘Add Channel’ option. Choose it and hit the ‘OK button.
- Wait for few seconds to complete the processing. Now you will configure that the option which you select is present.
- Now, again click on the ‘Home’ button from your TV remote.
- Click on the option ‘My Channels’. Here, you will have to take care that the list under ‘My Channels’ must display “YouTube” also.
- Click on the ‘YouTube’ channel and open it.
- Navigate to the left sidebar to locate the Gear Icon’ of the channel.
- Now, it’s time to enter your account. For this, you have to press the Sign-In button. Enter your name and password credentials. You can Sign-In using your Google account or the YouTube account. Now proceed with the activation at tv.youtube.com/activate Roku.
- Here, you will get an eight-digit code from the Roku device. Make a note of this code for future use. Remember the exact code or note it down as it has to be the exact match later.
- Open the link tv.youtube.com/activate Roku. You can open it either on your phone or laptop.
- Perform the Sign-In by entering the correct account credentials of your Google account.
- Here, you will have to enter the same activation code that you get from Roku earlier.
- Now, the screen will display an option to ‘allow access’. Click it, and proceed with your seamless media services.
Now the YouTube App will work accurately on your Roku device using the link tv.youtube.com/activate Roku. You are now free to watch any movie, show, songs, videos, and other media.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Error While Accessing Activation Code at tv.youtube.com/activate Roku
When you are trying to Sign-In to your device and activation YouTube, you may encounter an issue that your link is not working. In this case, you will have to follow the troubleshooting steps to overcome this problem. Just proceed with the step below to fix your issue:
- First of all, download and install the YouTube application.
- Now, open the application and sign in to your account using your ID Name and Password credentials.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Locate and navigate to the ‘X’ button. It will allow you to get the new activation code for connection.
- After you get the new activation code, you will have to open the browser on your device and type the link as tv.youtube.com/activate Roku.
- Now, open the YouTube account and enter the new activation code there. You will be able to configure the blank field corresponding to the Activation code. Enter the code in that empty field.
- Now, proceed further by clicking on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, a pop up will appear, or the screen will display a message to allow you access. Click on the ‘Allow Access’ option.
- Select the ‘Done’ button. It will clear your error message and will allow you to access the media of YouTube on your TV.
If still, you are facing the issue, then there is a need to uninstall your YouTube application and reinstall it. Always install the app from the authorized app or link. You can prefer App Store or Play Store to download and install the application. Otherwise, you can visit the official website and get the download link online from the site.
Another way you can opt to fix your problem is to change your account. Try to log in using a different account. You can make a new account easily. Just visit the home page using the remote control. Now click on the Sign-Up option. Enter the credentials including, your Name, Password, Email Id, Phone Number, etc. Check for the success of your connection and activation at tv.youtube.com/activate Roku.
Related: Primevideo.com/mytv enter code
Troubleshooting Internet Issue – Connecting YouTubetv with Roku
Sometimes, you will configure that you cannot complete the activation procedure due to an internet connection problem. In this case, you will have to work upon your internet to overcome the issue. You must possess an active internet with high bandwidth to complete your connection successfully. You will not be able to access the activation code at tv.youtube.com/activate Roku unless you have an active internet connection.
If still, you are not able to access the services, then you must check the following instructions below:
- Make sure to place your router in the centre position or close to the device in which you are working.
- Do not connect too many devices with the same network as it may lead to low bandwidth.
- Keep your router away from other electronic devices.
- Disconnect your internet connection in the device, wait for few seconds and then connect it back again. Now, check if you can access it or not.
- Solve the Internet connection problem using the following steps below:
- Go to your device.
- Now, move to the ‘Settings’ option, and select ‘All settings’.
- Now, locate and move to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Go to ‘Network Settings’.
- Now, choose and select the ‘Test Network Connection’ option.
- Now, restart your device after resolving the internet settings.
Now perform the action to activate using the link tv.youtube.com/activate Roku. It will surely lead to success in your activation, and you can access the unlimited media seamlessly. For help contact our tech support experts.