Among all the issues that a Fitbit fitness tracker user faces, ‘Fitbit Charge 3 Screen Wont Turn On’ is one that can be fixed with few simple steps. The most common solution is to reboot the tracker. If the issue persists, you can reach out to the team at Fitbit.
If your Fitbit Charge 3 Screen Wont Turn On, you ought to look at all the possible reasons that might have resulted in the error.
- The battery in your Fitbit Charge 3 might need to be charged. If your fitness tracker is low on battery you will stumble upon more than just one error.
- Although the Fitbit Charge 3 is designed to work 24/7, it still can stop working for have been overworked.
- If you have recently updated the Fitbit software, the issue might have surfaced at the manufacturers end. The updated software could be faulty, which in turn could have resulted in your Fitbit Charge 3 not responding. Report the issue at The Fitbit office.
Follow These Steps To Fix The Error –
Fitness trackers are meant to stay active 24/7. And ironically enough, machines are not designed to function at the said speed or medium. Overworked gadgets tend to wear out the machinery. The same goes with the Fitbit Charge 3 tracker too. If it stays active at all times of the day and night, it will stop functioning eventually. This malfunction could be in various forms –
- The Fitbit Charge 3 not charging.
- The device could not be synced with your computer or smartphone.
- The device would not record your activities.
- The fitness tracker would not keep track of your daily steps. And it also fails to record your heart rate.
- Since the device has been designed to customize the data, it has to compile al the records. The Fitbit Charge 3 might even fail to perform this very basic function too.
The foremost step in the process to fix the ‘Fitbit Charge 3 Screen Wont Turn On’ issue is to reboot the device. Carry out these steps to know how to reboot the Fitbit charge 3 tracker –
- Open the ‘Settings app’. Go to ‘About’.
- Next, select the ‘Reboot device’ option under the ‘About’ head.
If the tracker still would not respond –
- Plug the charging cable into a power port. It must be UL certified.
- Close the other end of the charging cable into the back of the Fitbit Charge 3. Make sure the pins on the charging cable are securely locked with the port.
- The button on your Fitbit Charge 3 must be aligned with the button on the charging cable. The connection is secure when the Fitbit Charge 3 tracker vibrates after turning on the power switch. You will also see a battery icon on the screen of your Fitbit tracker.
- Next, press and hold the button for eight seconds. Let go of the button. You will see a Smile emoticon on the screen once the Fitbit tracker restarts. The tracker will vibrate too.
- You can now disconnect the Fitbit Charge 3 from the charging cable.
Some other potential solutions to the ‘Fitbit Charge 3 Screen Wont Turn On’ are –
- Check if you are tapping the Fitbit tracker in a wrong spot. The Fitbit tracker is unlikely to respond if you tap it anywhere but the bottom of the screen.
- Your tracker might take some time to respond. It usually turns on after two to three seconds.
- Try putting the Fitbit Charge 3 for charging. The Tracker might not be indicating that it is low on battery. But charging the Fitbit tracker for some time have helped users with the Fitbit Charge 3 display not working issue.
Start off with rebooting the Fitbit Charge 3. This has helped users with their ‘Fitbit Charge 3 Screen Wont Turn On’ issue. If the problem persists, try reaching out to the manufacturer. Report your grievance. The issue would be dealt with per your convenience.