Fitbit Charge 3 is the most advance and comfortable fitness tracker band that offers the most reliable and accurate information or results to the users. However, there are certain times when your Fitbit Charge 3 may behave weirdly and create a nuisance in delivering accurate information. These can issues can be associated with the Fitbit improper syncing, charging issue, tracking issues, or any other errors then you need to reboot your Fitbit Charge 3 instantly if you don’t know How To Reboot Fitbit Charge 3 then don’t get tensed as fit be reboot easily by following some easy steps.
As resetting or rebooting the Fitbit Charge 3 is easy and simple but it can be difficult for users who don’t know How To Reboot Fitbit Charge 3 and the reliable steps included in the process. Don’t get tensed if you are one of those users to resolve your issues we have listed all the steps and methods below so that you can also follow all the steps carefully and get the much-needed results from your Fitbit Charge 3 band. In case you get an issue while performing any of the steps or need assistance from experts you can reach out to our helpdesk.
Reason to Reboot Your Fitbit Charge 3
There are numerous errors and technical issues which can affect the user’s experience with their Fitbit Charge 3 band. But all these issues can be resolved easily if you How To Reboot Fitbit Charge 3. Some of the most common errors are listed below for reference:
- Fitbit Charge 3 syncing issues.
- Fitbit Charge 3 band does not respond to activities like pressing buttons, swipes or taps.
- The band is Charged but refused to switch on.
- Tracking issues.
- Connectivity issues.
- GPS not synching the steps accurately.
also, check how to update garmin without computer
Steps to Reboot Your Fitbit Charge 3
Users can reboot the Fitbit Charge 3 with two options. The first one can be performed easily from the wrist, if that one doesn’t work for you then choose the second one which is done by using a USB cable.
How To Reboot Fitbit Charge 3 From Your Wrist – It is one of the easiest methods and can be performed easily without using any Cable. Just follow the below-listed steps carefully:
- Start the rebooting process by using the clock face, and swipe right to get the setting display.
- After that, scroll down and choose the ‘About’ option from the settings.
- Now, from the about, scroll down and choose the reboot device option after that tap on the checkmark.
- Then wait until you get the normal watch display.
- When you get the watch display successfully that means your Reboot Fitbit Charge 3 process is completed.
How To Reboot Fitbit Charge 3 With The Help Of USB Or Charging Cable
If the above listed didn’t work for you then you need to reboot your device with the help of a charging cable. Before starting the rebooting process, swipe up from the band and head to the settings and select the reboot device option. If the Fitbit Charge 3 is not responding then follow the below-listed steps carefully:
- Plugin your Fitbit Charge 3 into a USB cable and connect another side of the USB cable to the port of the band.
- Now make sure that the Fitbit Charge 3 button is in line with the opening button on the USB cable, after that the device vibrates and shows you a battery icon on the display.
- Then hold the button to reboot the Fitbit Charge 3.
- After that press and hold the power button for at least eight seconds, now users see a smile ion on the display and the device vibrates and the rebooting process is starting within no time.
If you are still unable to resolve the issues then you need to factory reset the Fitbit Charge 3. Follow these steps to reset your device:
- Head to the settings by doing swipe right on the display.
- After accessing the settings, scroll down and locate the about option and select it.
- Then in the about section scroll down and choose clear user data. Selecting this option will reset your Fitbit and you need to set your device again from start.
If you get any issues or difficulties while performing any of the steps and methods. Don’t get tensed as you can get instant assistance from the experts who are dedicated to answering all your concerns related to How To Reboot Fitbit Charge 3 just reach out to our Geek online tech helpdesk and we make sure that you connected with the certified experts.