Call Now +1-877-641-1180Contents hide1 Devices Compatible with Roku
Roku works from its channel store and provides you with a wide selection of streaming videos, movies, shows, music, and other media. The video access on Roku is free of the advertisement so you can enjoy it without any disturbance. You can activate your Roku streaming device via roku.com/link. At this link, you will get the Roku activation code which allows you to stream the videos onto your device. You can download any streaming service on your Roku device and activate it for the best access. Before activation, you will have to follow a procedure for the installation and Setup of Roku.
Devices Compatible with Roku
Various smart devices are compatible with Roku, and you can enjoy the streaming services seamlessly on these devices. Below is the list of devices compatible with Roku.
- YouTube TV
- PlayStation Vue
- Amazon Prime Video
- Hulu Plus Live TV
- Sling TV
You can record all your favorite shows and movies and watch them later anytime. So, it gives you free access to enjoy your media. For the connections on these devices, you will have to configure URL Roku Com Link.
Essential Features of URL Roku Com Link
- It provides you with a direct link to activate your device at roku.com/link
- It provides the users free access to watch multiple channels, videos, and other streaming data.
- To check the user suitability, you can purchase the monthly subscription for your reference. Then you can extend it if you are satisfied with the services of Roku.
Activation of Roku on roku.com/link Using Roku Activation Code
Let us focus on the procedure for setting up and activating Roku. It is quite a simple procedure, where you have to first make an account on the Roku device. Then, after the successful completion of the sign-in process, you will have to go through the activation process.
- Setting Up the Roku Account
Set up is the process that you will have to perform if you are a new user. For this, perform the following steps below:
- First of all, visit the official site of roku.com/link and go to create an account.
- Now fill all the details in the blank fields, corresponding to Name, Email, Password, etc.
- After filling in all the data, click on the ‘Submit button. You have completed your account.
- Now, click on the login button, and log in to your account using the same Id and Password credentials. Now, it’s time to activate the Roku device by visiting the URL Roku Com Link.
- Activation of Roku Device using roku.com/link.
To set up the device, you will have to first connect this device with the internet connection. Now perform the following steps for this:
- After a successful connection with the internet, switch ‘ON’ your TV.
- As soon as you launch your TV screen, you will be able to see a code written on the screen. Remember this code for future use. You can also note the code somewhere for future use.
- Now, open the screen of your laptop or smartphone. Open the browser and type the link here: roku.com/link, or go to the URL Roku Com Link.
- Now, a dialogue box will open up. It will ask you to fill in the activation code that you configure on your TV screen.
- Now enter the same code here, and finally click on the ‘Submit button.
- After successfully filling out the activation code, the system will ask you to either sign up with an account or log in.
- If you already have an account, then log in with your name and password credentials. If you do not have an account yet, you will have to make a new account with the above steps for “Setting Up the Roku Account”.
- On successful completion of the entire process, the system will prompt you and send you a message “You are all Set” and “Happy Streaming”.
- Now, processing will continue for some time. It is because the software needs some time to update. After the update, you can proceed with the Roku Streaming services. You can watch videos and other media seamlessly.
How Can You Get the Roku Link Code
Here are the guidelines which can help you to get the link code for Roku.
- You can activate the Roku device only by using the roku.com/link code.
- For this, make all the connections to the Roku device using the activation instructions. Now, switch ‘ON’ the power.
- Now, you will configure a logo on the screen. After processing for a few seconds, you will be able to see well-defined setting instructions.
- Now, select the language at your convenience. You can click it from the drop-down list.
- Now, make a connection to a wireless network with high speed.
- Now, carry on with the process of installing the firmware and the software.
- The system will then ask you for the display option you want to choose.
- For setting up the optimal display, click on the ‘OK button. It will be set up automatically.
- Now click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- As soon as you will set up the display, you will configure the roku.com/link code on your screen.
- Note the code or remember it for future use. If you will enter the wrong code later, then you will not able to complete the process successfully.
- Now, open the site by visiting the Roku link. Enter the code here that you get in the previous step.
- Now sign in with the Roku Account and proceed with your seamless service.
Troubleshooting and Fixing roku.com/link Is Not Working
There are various reasons for not working at the Roku link. To fix the issues, perform the following steps below:
- Firstly, check that your interconnection is working properly. Also, it must be working at high speed.
- Secondly, you can also fix the issue by rebooting the system. After the reboot completes successfully, you can again proceed with the activation step.
- Most probably, the reboot process will fix this issue. But, if still, it persists, then move to the next step.
- Another way you can try is by doing the Factory Reset. Once you complete the factory reset of the device, can again proceed with the activation step.
- If still, you are not able to fix the issue, then you can take the help of an expert professional.
Troubleshooting – Error Using the Activation URL Roku Com Link
You can configure an error while using roku.com/link because this link expires after every 15 to 20 minutes. In this case, the system will send you a message saying, “Your activation link seems to Expire”. You can also get a message “We can’t seem to reach you by Email”. To fix it, try to resend the activation link by clicking on the ‘Resend’ button. This way, you will get a new email consisting of the new activation link, which you can use further for your device connection.
If still, the error persists, then you can try using a different email id. Connect the Roku device using another id, and it will surely lead to a successful connection. For help, you can connect with our tech support experts.