YouTube is a streaming platform service that is recognized all over the world for telecasting high-quality videos, shows, movies, series, tutorials, and other media content. YouTube allows you to play and watch thousands of media content free of cost. In addition, you can also subscribe to the channels to enjoy additional free access and more accessibility to the services. It is compatible with a large number of devices. Here, we will discuss the entire process for starting the YouTube services on your Amazon Firestick. It requires the online subscription and activation at the tv.youtube tv/start firestick. It is a quick and simple process that requires the submission of a code for the activation process.
Downloading and Installing YouTube on Amazon Fire Stick
Amazon Fire Stick allows you to watch and enjoy the YouTube videos upon successful activation online at the tv.youtube tv/start firestick. In addition, it provides quick access to these reliable services in high quality and free of advertisements. But, before the activation process, the user needs to follow up with the download and installation of YouTube on its device. So, follow the steps below to proceed:
- Firstly, go to the home screen of the Fire Stick.
- Now, enter ‘YouTube’ in the search bar.
- After that, click on the ‘Download’ button and wait till the completion of the process.
- Now, navigate to the Home screen using the back button on your remote control.
- Click on the YouTube icon on the home screen for launching the application.
- After that, open the app and create your account by entering the essential details.
- Enter your name, email address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Lastly, go with the flow of instruction and complete the registration process.
- So, it completes the entire installation of YouTube and account creation.
After that, you need to activate your device for starting the streaming services successfully. Also, you need a high-speed internet connection while following up with the installation process.
Related: tv.youtube.com/activate Roku
Activate YouTube on Amazon Fire Stick at the tv.youtube tv/start firestick
To start the activation process, make sure to first install the app on your device and create an account on it. After that, follow the steps below to activate:
- Firstly, open the app and sign in to it using your credentials.
- Now, go online at the tv.youtube tv/start firestick using the web browser.
- Enter the activation code on the Fire Stick screen after you sign in to the YouTube app for the first time.
- Click on the “Allow Access” button.
- Check for the success message.
Therefore, it completes the activation process for YouTube on your Amazon Fire Stick. If the screen does not show the success message then you need to follow up with the troubleshooting procedures to resolve the problem. Otherwise, continue streaming seamless videos on YouTube.
Related: tv.youtube.com/start enter code
Troubleshooting and Resolving Activation Issues at the tv.youtube tv/start firestick
Various factors are responsible for the failure of the activation process. You need to check for the problem that your system is facing and then proceed with its solution. So, perform the steps below to troubleshoot the problem and fix it.
- Bad Internet Connection
Firstly, you may face activation failure in case your device receives a bad internet connection. The user has to first test the online speed. In case of low speed, restart the router and reconnect the device to it. Also, place the router close to the device for maximum speed. In addition, remove all the other devices connected to the same network for improving the connection. Lastly, perform the activation steps again at the tv.youtube tv/start firestick.
- Check for the Server Downtime
Secondly, you can check if the server is running low or not. If yes, then you have to call the customer care executive and ask for the response time of the server. There is no step to resolve this problem by your side. You only have to wait for the server to respond to your request. After the server starts responding, then you can again follow up with the activation online at the tv.youtube tv/start firestick.
- Wrong activation code
The next factor that is responsible for the failure of the activation process is the wrong activation code. If you enter the wrong code or there is any miss-match of even a single letter, then also you may face the activation failure. So, make sure that you proceed with writing the actual code to activate.
- Sign-In Issues
Also, you may face the problem if there are some sign-in issues. There can be some validity issues with the account. So, to resolve the problem you need to sign in using a different account. Follow the steps below to proceed.
- Firstly, check below the error message, you will see an option to switch accounts. Click on the ‘Switch Account’ option.
- After that, enter the Google account that relates to your YouTube subscription.
- Then, Click on the sign-In button.
- You will be able to continue with your account successfully if you enter the correct information or credentials.
- So, we recommend re-checking the information before signing. Now, check for the success and proceed with the activation at the tv.youtube tv/start firestick.
- If still, you are not able to fix your issue, then follow the steps below.
- Firstly, navigate to YouTube.com
- After that, go to the top right corner of the screen. Click on your profile picture.
- Now, a small window will open up. Here select the primary Google account.
- In case, you are not able to view the primary account name; then select the ‘More Accounts’ option.
- Be aware not to select the brand account which will be corresponding to the brand account page.
- Now, resume the sign-In process.
- You will be able to continue with your account. Except for the case if you are entering the wrong information.
Re-check the information before submitting it.