Crunchyroll is a popular video streaming site that offers a wide variety of anime shows and movies. However, some users have reported that Crunchyroll keeps Buffering on their devices. Here, we will discuss the possible causes of the issue and what are the steps to be taken to fix it for smooth streaming services. Before following the troubleshooting steps try closing any other programs or tabs that are open, as this can help free up some resources for Crunchyroll. If that doesn’t work, try to fix it by restarting your computer or device.
What are the Main Causes of Crunchyroll Keeps Buffering?
Several factors may result in the buffering of Crunchyroll and the user may face streaming the media. These are as follows:
- Slow Internet Connection: The speed of your internet connection is a major factor in determining how quickly and smoothly the media on Crunchyroll will stream. A slow internet connection causes buffering issues.
- Insufficient Bandwidth: The bandwidth allocated to your device may not be enough to allow you to stream media without buffering issues. A low-bandwidth connection can result in buffering when streaming video content.
- Bad Network Connection: If you are using a public Wi-Fi network with many people connected at the same time, this can cause network congestion, resulting in Crunchyroll Keeps Buffering.
- Outdated Software or Hardware: If your browser software or hardware is outdated, this could slow down streaming performance and lead to buffering issues.
How to Diagnose and Resolve Crunchyroll Keeps Buffering?
There are certain things that a Crunchyroll user can perform to diagnose and troubleshoot the issue. These are as follows:
Try Different Browsers and Connections
Sometimes, browsers can cache data which causes issues with playback. Additionally, certain browsers may not be supported by Crunchyroll. If you’re using an unsupported browser, it is recommended to try a different one.
Switch Internet Connection
Additionally, the internet connection could also be an issue. If you’re using a public Wi-Fi connection, try switching to a wired connection or connecting to a different Wi-Fi network. If you have a slow internet connection, you may experience buffering as Crunchyroll tries to load the video.
Reinstall the App
If you still face Crunchyroll Keeps Buffering, then uninstall and reinstall the application. Follow the steps below to uninstall the app:
- Firstly, go to your device’s Settings.
- Then, navigate to ‘Apps’ and select Crunchyroll from the list
- After that, Tap Uninstall and then confirm.
- Go to Google Play Store or App Store, and click on the Install button.
- After that, wait for the installation to complete.
- Log in with your account info.
- Finally, check for the resolution of the issue.
Reset Your Modem or Router
If your Crunchyroll Keeps Buffering, then check your Internet connection. If you’re using a modem or router, resetting it may help resolve the issue. To reset your modem or router, follow these steps:
- Firstly, unplug the power cord from the back of the device.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- After that, plug the power cord back in and wait for the device to power on.
- Once the device is back on, try streaming Crunchyroll again.
Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
Another way to deal with the Crunchyroll Keeps Buffering is by clearing your browser cache and cookies. Here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, open the settings menu.
- Check for the options under “Privacy” or “Security.”
- After that, select “Clear Cache” and/or “Clear Cookies.”
- If you still face trouble, go to the next troubleshooting step.
Update Your Network Drivers
Another possible way to fix the issue is by updating the network drivers. Here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, navigate to “Device Manager” on your computer.
- Here, search for the Network Adapter you are using.
- After that, click on the update button, if there is any update pending.
Change DNS Settings
If your Crunchyroll Keeps buffering, one possible fix is to change your DNS settings. You can do this router’s settings or in your computer’s network settings.
- Firstly, log into your router’s control panel.
- Find the section for “DNS Settings”.
- After that, enter the new DNS server’s IP address into it.
- Save the changes.
- Now, restart the router for the changes to take effect.
- Finally, load Crunchyroll again and see if it works now.
How do I Fix Crunchyroll Buffering?
If you’re experiencing this issue, don’t worry – there are a few things you can do to fix it.
- First, clear your browser’s cache and cookies. This will often resolve the issue, as it will remove any temporary files that could be causing the problem.
- Next, switch to a different browser or device. Sometimes, certain browsers or devices are not compatible with Crunchyroll and will cause buffering issues.
- If the issue persists, disable any ad blockers, if installed.
- Finally, if all else fails, contact Crunchyroll’s customer support team for help.
Why is Crunchyroll so Laggy?
There are a few reasons why Crunchyroll might be lagging.
- One possibility is that your internet connection is slow or unreliable.
- Another possibility is that there are too many users on the Crunchyroll servers at once, causing the servers to become overloaded and laggy.
- Also, it can be because Crunchyroll servers are currently overloaded.
- Finally, it could be caused by a slow or outdated device, such as an older computer or mobile phone.
What to do if Crunchyroll Keeps Loading?
If Crunchyroll keeps loading, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
- Firstly, refresh the page.
- Next, clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Alternatively, try using a different browser.
- Lastly, contact Crunchyroll support for further assistance.
Why does Crunchyroll Keeps Buffering on my Fire TV?
There are a few reasons why your Crunchyroll may be buffering on your Fire TV.
- First, verify that you have a strong internet connection. If you’re using a wireless connection, try moving your router closer to your Fire TV or using a wired connection.
- Next, restart your device and see if that helps.
- Finally, check to make sure that your Fire TV isn’t running too many applications or streaming services at once.
How do I Improve my Crunchyroll Streaming Quality?
If you experience Crunchyroll Keeps Buffering, then improve the quality as follows:
- Check your internet connection. A slow or unreliable connection is often the culprit of buffering issues.
- If your connection is strong and stable, the next step is to clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- After that, restart your computer or device. Sometimes simply refreshing your system can help improve performance.
- Lastly, talk to the customer support team for assistance.
More helpful guide